Circular Saw Blade Sharpening
Optimum blade performance depends on complete saw blade service. Our personnel and equipment applies the best technology for your cutting application. We provide state of the art sharpening and repair service for 275mm (11") to 1830mm (72") diameter HSS Cold Saw Blades, Segmental Saws, and Friction Saw Blades. In addition, we are equipped to sharpen and repair carbide tipped saw blades from 200mm up to 1500mm. Our Circular saw blade service includes:
- Sharpening, retoothing, and recoating - the right tooth style for your material means more production, less down time, and lower tooling costs.
- Precision segment replacement - our large inventory of replacement segments ensures the right part for your blade.
- Hammering to correct tension and runout - every blade is tested for proper runout and tension to ensure your blade runs true and cuts square.
- Polishing - buildup on blades is removed to ensure square cutting and excellent finished pieces.
- Application Support - Much of your success depends on both operator process knowledge and the ability to apply the appropriate speeds and feeds for your materials.